Information about Chemical Peels:
Wrinkles, acne scars, age spots and other blemishes can make you look unhealthy or older than you feel. Your body’s natural skin cell replacement diminishes as you grow older and a thick layer of dead skin cells can develop on the surface of your skin. This can make your skin look dull and less healthy. Chemical peels are an ideal way to overcome these common imperfections.
- Chemical peels offered at Plastic Surgeons of Lexington include:
- SkinCeuticals Micropeel Plus
- SkinCeuticals Sensitvie Skin Peel
- SkinMedica Illuminize Peel
- SkinMedica Rejuvenize Peel
- SkinMedica Vitalize Peel
- Glytone Neck Peel
- Glytone Redness Prone Peel
- Glytone Eye Peel and Lip Peel
- Glytone TCA – LP Peel
- The Perfect Peel
Chemical peels are versatile treatment options that can help your skin appear healthier, softer, and more supple. At Plastic Surgeons of Lexington, our aesthetic nurse Holly Hodge, can provide a broad array of chemical peels and other treatments to stimulate the skin cells and circulation to restore your skin’s bright, vibrant glow.