A common request from our patients is for a Total Body Makeover. What exactly does this mean? Often times, it means different things for different people. Depending on the situation, we would recommend different procedures to achieve the best results for our patient. Usually, optimal results can be achieved with either a Tummy Tuck or Liposuction. So, how do you know which procedure you are a candidate for?
- Patient experiences stubborn fat deposits that diet and exercise won’t eliminate
- Patient is unable to achieve slim and toned body contours
- Patient is seeking custom-shaping results
- Patient is seeking a flatter stomach, slimmer arms, or the reduction of a double chin
- Patient experiences loose skin on the abdomen (often times due to pregnancy, weight fluctuation, or aging)
- Patient experiences stretched abdominal muscles and excess fat in the midsection
- In most cases, no amount of diet or exercise can correct these conditions
- Patient is looking for a more toned and slender abdomen
In some cases, a combination of the two procedures may produce the best results. In all cases, it is best to consult your physician. At Plastic Surgeons of Lexington, we strive to provide our patients with the optimal results to boost confidence and feel great. Call our office today at 859-554-0679 to schedule a consultation.
Plastic Surgeons of Lexington is the oldest Plastic Surgery group in Lexington, KY. Our practice is devoted to the surgical management of patients with aesthetic and reconstructive surgery needs. We specialize in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Botox, DOT Laser Therapy, NeoGraft, Skin Injections, Breast Augmentation, and Liposuction. Please call our office today at (859) 276-3883 to schedule a consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!